Episode One: How One Habit Can Change Your Life Forever with Anthony Iannarino
In this episode, I talk with my friend Anthony Iannarino. Amid the recession in December 2009, Anthony realized he wasn't aligned with his life's purpose and he made a decision, not a resolution, to adopt a certain daily habit. He’s kept that discipline to this day, and that habit has changed everything about his life and his business.
We have a wide-ranging conversation on personal reinvention, success, productivity strategies, sales and so much more.
- How to develop simple habits that compound to create huge results.
- The decision Anthony made in 2009 that changed his life forever.
- Why you should protect and complete your creative work before the world begins to make demands on your time and energy.
- How to schedule and protect your time for maximum productivity for work that matters.
- How to break free of the "drift" of social norms and pressures, to determine and pursue your real purpose in life.
- How Anthony left his home in Ohio to pursue his Rock and Roll dreams in Los Angeles.
- Why giving yourself to a project means it will not be just done better, but you’ll get it done sooner.
- How Anthony dealt with a surprise major health issue in his 20's.
- Why people in your closest relationships will be concerned about your personal transformation and how you should respond.
- The most important role of a leader.
- Why salespeople today must be strategic problem solvers, helping clients understand the world and their industries.
- These and many more strategies and tactics for success in business and life.
About Our Guest:
Anthony Iannarino is an uber-successful writer, sales coach, and keynote speaker. He has created an incredible body of work in the sales arena and is now recognized as one of the foremost thought leaders of value creation. His unique gifts of powerful business acumen, strategic sales expertise, and clear communication are changing the sales landscape.
Anthony is also a bestselling author, as recognized by Amazon and USA Today. His newest release is Eat Their Lunch – Winning Customers Away from Your Competition.
Anthony's books on Amazon
Connect and learn more about Anthony here:
About Reinventd and John Millen:
Reinventd is the podcast for leaders, entrepreneurs, and other high achievers committed to continually improving their performance and quality of life.
Your host John Millen has meaningful conversations with experts, authors, and other people who are making a difference in the world.
John explores their stories, their mindset, and their habits for an extraordinary life. You’ll learn practical actions you can take to help you to grow your success at work and in your life.
Connect and learn more about John Millen: